Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Buyer Reviews / Chapterhouse Studios Farseer/Warlock on jetbike


As a retail business owner and an avid hobbyist I often find myself looking for other buyer reviews before buying from webstores. I thought I would start a series of reviews on the webstores I have purchased from and the products I have bought. I hope this is helpful to you all.

This time Chapterhouse Studios again, I wanted to get the Farseer and Warlock jetbike conversion kit.
































If you look you will see that the Spear on the bottom left sprue is broken, a replacement was included in the package.  It was nice to see that the company caught a miscast and included the needed parts in the pack without a need for the end buyer to complain.  Forgeworld and Failcast should take note of this level of attention to detail.

Again Chapterhouse was great to work with the sculpts and quality of the casts were great as well.
A+

No comments:

Post a Comment