Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Buyer Reviews / Paulson Games Alien Parts


As a retail business owner and an avid hobbyist I often find myself looking for other buyer reviews before buying from webstores. I thought I would start a series of reviews on the webstores I have purchased from and the products I have bought. I hope this is helpful to you all.

This time Paulson Games, I found these while looking for Tyranid upgrade options.

Eye Candy first:
Hive tyrant sized bonesword, compared to current ed. bonesword shown with cut down tyranid arms to be mounted onto.




Lash Whips compared to current ed. tyrant whip.  The top two arms are MC sized arms the third is from a warrior kit. These whips are made to be bent to shape, either place them in hot water (not boiling) and bend to shape or use a hair dryer to warm them.





Warrior sized boneswords. shown with arms from the warrrior kit and the rending claws from the same kit.


A few things to know, these are labeled as alien parts so a carzy company with even crazier IP lawyers don't go totally nuts.  Also I suspect the seller does not have pictures of the product on said crazy companies finished models to avoid any need for the IP gestapo to be kicking down the front door.


Paulson Games was outstanding to deal with, the product arrived quickly.  The quality of the sculpt is fantastic and the resin cast quality is also top notch. A+ all around
If you are a Tyranid player go now and order some of these.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much.... the information you provided were very interesting and helpful .... It would be better if you make the matter more easier to understand for common people
    Return Gifts | White Metal Products Online

    ReplyDelete